Here are the meme rules:
* link to the cat who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
* share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
* tag 7 random cats at the end of your post & include links to their blogs
* let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- We have mentioned this before, but we can open a closed door. If we had someone come over to work on the house, Mom would put us in her room so we couldn't get outside. She would come home to find us out of her room. She finally put us in the room with her and the door shut and watched as we opened the door. Tavi turns the knob and Tiki pulls the bottom of the door open. She finally had to put a barrel lock on the outside of the door to keep us in.
- We really love the PTU (as long as we aren't going for a ride). Mom first got one after a trip and after bringing us home, she put it away in the closet. We pestered her so much and kept banging on the door, she finally opened it up and we went in. We cry if we don't have our PTU open for us to go in. Tavi likes it so much, that he will jump up into it if Mom tries to move it.
- We don't really like fish stinky goodness all that much. We will eat it, but we really prefer not to eat it.
- It took Mom a couple of weeks to find out our names. We were called Jake and Josh at first. But we knew those weren't our real names - they needed to be more exotic sounding because we are exotic cats. Our grammy finally asked one of her friends and he came up with Tavi's name -and Grammy realized that mine had to be Tiki.
- We rarely allow Mom to use the human litter box by herself. We always have to go in and stare at her until she picks us up, or we have to play in her pants.
- We (so far) get along with any cat that comes into the house. We didn't hiss at Cody when he came to live with us, and when our Grammy's other cat was here, we didn't growl or hiss at her either. Tiki only hissed at the interloper when he had enough of her growling and batting at him, and it was only to tell her to knock it off.
- We love our Camie (and our doggies that came before). We give her baths on her head, and she gives us ones on our ears. She lets us sit on her face and she just moves her head when she can't breathe anymore. She is a great doggie sister and never, ever gets mad at us or tries to play with us too rough.
We are not going to tag anyone because we think everyone has been tagged already. Thank you Chance for tagging us. It was fun.