Thank you very much Peanut and Pyper. We love everything.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Thank you very much Peanut and Pyper. We love everything.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tiki: My rule is to always be the first to lay down on the freshly made bed.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
We have decided to give up our Meezer Monday for a better cause. It is Not the Mama Monday. He does so much for the Cat Blogosphere, and for lost kitties in his town. He just got done finding a home for a cute little kitty, and while taking a walk a few days later, he found another kitty that needs to find a forever home and rescued it. So, for all that you do for kitties Not The Mama, we salute you!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
A couple of kitty friends have asked about the extra pigmentation in my eye. It is kind of like a giant freckle on the colored part of my eye and doesn't affect my vision at all. The Nice Lady Person loves my eye. She tells me I am unique and should be proud to look a little different.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
We are sad because Mom went back to work today after being home with us for a month. We like her home with us, except it does mean less treats for us. But we would rather have more mom time.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
We think everyone has received these awards. If you haven't, consider them passed on to you.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Friday, August 8, 2008
Here I am after sharing some Temptations with Cody. We both like them very much.
In other news, I had a very bad tummy last night. For the first time, I missed the litter box. Mom thinks it was because I was also throwing up at the same time. Needless to say the room smelled really bad for a long time. She cleaned it up, but she didn't like having to take the mat under our litter box outside to wash off outside at 1:00 am. She loves the mat we have under our litter box. It keeps the litter from traveling all over the room. It is specially made to go under litter boxes and she got it at the store with the red bullseye, but the link takes you to Amazon (and ours is black and white - she like the linked one better - mol). She says it is the only thing she has found that keeps the litter from traveling. Tell your beans to go buy one - it really works.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Link to the one who tagged you. List the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag some blogger friends with links. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
1) I love to have arguments with mom. She tells me to do something (or not to do something) and I argue with her until I can tell she means business (Tavi)
2) I hate having Mom's door closed. I want to be able to come and go if I want to. I will bang on the door to get her to open it for me. I will then sometimes walk away and go curl up and go to sleep (Tavi)
3) I don't really like fish flavored food. (Tavi)
4) I don't really like fish flavored food either. (Tiki)
5) I have to have a bite of any meat that Mom is eating, and sometimes other foods too. (Tiki)
6) I lick and bite the hand of anyone who smokes. (Tiki)
7) I love Temptations and Greenies (I just found out about those). (Cody)
8) I really like my kitty brothers and doggy sister much more than I like any person. (Cody)
9) Some people don't believe that I exist because they have never seen me, even tho they have visited Mom multiple times. (Cody)
10) I have a little hidey hole that the nice lady person made me. It is made of half a PTU with a soft mat in it and it is half hiding under the sink. She then put a towel around it so I am hidden, but I can still come and go. (Miss Jade)
11) I like to sleep on top of my cardboard scratcher, so the nice lady person put it on the bed for me. (Miss Jade)
12) I will hide under the bed with the rest of the cats without hissing or growling, but if they come near me in the rest of the room, watch out. The nice lady person says I am getting much better tho. I only hiss or growl when whey get very close, or I feel cornered. (Miss Jade)
13) I only know how to do 1 (one) trick. I can stand on my hind legs for treats. I do not do any other tricks on command. I cannot sit, stay, lie down, shake hands, etc. (Camie)
We think this has been around to almost everyone now. If you haven't done it, please feel free. Thank you Abby for tagging us. We had fun!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Monday, August 4, 2008
We have a new chair in our room that we have been laying in a lot. Mom put our favorite blanket in the chair for us so it would be even more comfortable. It is supposed to be for her to sit in, but she hasn't had the chance to use it much yet - mol.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
We were so sad to hear about TT going to the bridge. She was one of our Secret Paws last December, and we had such fun picking out presents for her and her siblings. We know how sad her Mommy is feeling especially because she also just lost Fatty too. TT's mommy, we are thinking about you and purring for you.
We are all fine. The earthquake didn't bother us too much, and Mom says that nothing fell down or got broken. Mom was standing by her bathroom sink through the initial shaking and was waiting to see if it was going to get worse, and then we got one big jolt, and she got into the doorway. The whole time she was talking to us, telling us it would be okay. She said we have been through a lot worse ones.
As for Mom's computer, it is still being worked on. Apparently it needed more work than Mom thought, and Uncle M can only work on it during his free time. So hopefully, we will get it either tonight, or tomorrow, but hopefully Sunday at the very latest. We miss all of you.