Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Here I am helping her open it.
It's something round and pink with a nice sheepskin lining. It's a Hepper Podium Bed.
I couldn't wait for her to get it out of the box. I had to try it out right away!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
- We have to have all of our stuff packed up and changed. (Bad)
- We get to see stuff we haven't seen in a while. (Good)
- Mom gets to throw stuff away she doesn't need or want anymore. (Good)
- There are lots of boxes to play in. (Good)
- We don't have to worry about room-mates having holey screens or leaving doors open. (Good)
- Mom got hurt. (Bad)
- Cody and Gracie got out. (Bad)
- Mom can't find anything, so not as many pictures are being taken of us. (Bad)
- Mom can't come home for lunch any more. (Bad)
- We have the run of the apartment and don't have to be stuck in one room anymore (Good)
- No sticky kids trying to pet us. (Good)
- Cody came out for treats tonight and even ate a couple from Mom's hand. (Good)
- More people to fall in love with Camie. (Good)
- We didn't get to visit our friends much. (BAD)
All in all, we think maybe the M-word will turn out to be a good thing.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
This first one is me playing with some feathers. I am really showing off my tummy and toes well. Mom says I reminder her of a little lion cub - in fact she still calls me her little lion from time to time. You can see I had big feet even when I was a kit.
This next one is Tiki posing. He was so regal even back then. You could tell he was the one in charge - always so calm and self assured.
Finally, here are the scratches Cody inflicted. We think he did a pretty good job of getting Mom and letting her know he was not a happy camper. Papa said it looked like Mom had tried to commit suicide and failed miserably - mol.