We thought we would post 13 things that are either good or bad about the M-Word.
- We have to have all of our stuff packed up and changed. (Bad)
- We get to see stuff we haven't seen in a while. (Good)
- Mom gets to throw stuff away she doesn't need or want anymore. (Good)
- There are lots of boxes to play in. (Good)
- We don't have to worry about room-mates having holey screens or leaving doors open. (Good)
- Mom got hurt. (Bad)
- Cody and Gracie got out. (Bad)
- Mom can't find anything, so not as many pictures are being taken of us. (Bad)
- Mom can't come home for lunch any more. (Bad)
- We have the run of the apartment and don't have to be stuck in one room anymore (Good)
- No sticky kids trying to pet us. (Good)
- Cody came out for treats tonight and even ate a couple from Mom's hand. (Good)
- More people to fall in love with Camie. (Good)
- We didn't get to visit our friends much. (BAD)
All in all, we think maybe the M-word will turn out to be a good thing.