Friday, June 26, 2009

Formerly Feral Friday

We are not sure why this didn't post like it was supposed to - but here you go.


Well, I am still hiding out under the bed, but I will come out for treats. Mom is hoping I will start to feel safe enough to come out all the way soon. I am not so sure. Twice now, I've had a blanket thrown over me, and then was stuffed into a moving box. I'm afraid if I come out, it will happen again. Mom has made it easy for me tho. Miss Jade and I get fed under here because Gracie is a brat, and we even have a litterbox under here. That is because Miss Jade has tummy troubles. The only thing under the bed is missing is a nice, soft bed.

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

OH maybe you will get a nice soft bed under your bed soon! It is good to see you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we wondered... it showed a new post in our reader but nothing was there.

Cody, we bet a nice blanket would make a very nice under-the-bed bed!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You two are really spoiled! Hope yo learn that the humans are loving and not going to hurt you!

Karen Jo said...

I understand how difficult you found the move, Cody. I hope that you understand that it is all over now and you can come out and check out your new house. It's great that you have food and a litterbox under the bed. Maybe a soft bed is on its way to you. Or maybe your Mom is hoping that you will miss your soft bed enough to come out for it.

Cory said...

Poor baby...moves are so hard. We hope you come out soon. Good things are out there!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Little sweetie, we hope soon you will feel like coming out. Lots of loving awaits you when you do !

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh, please go check out the new place! There will be lots of new corners ta hide around an pounce each other. And new places where sunshine warms the floors.

Leslie said...

We send you purrs and hugs, our last siamese, Persia, was nervous too and liked to live under the bed. :)

Hugs from the topcatrules girls :)