As we said on Tuesday, Mom went back to work after being home with us for a little over a month. She works for a school and is considered an 11-month employee, so she works for 11 months, and doesn't work for one.
Here are Thirteen things that have or haven't happened because she went back to work:
1) Camie got mad and pooped in our room. :(
2) We have been snuggling a LOT with Mom when she comes home. :)
3) We got used to being fed later, and now we are being fed early, so our food clocks are all messed up. We still want to be fed at a later breakfast time, so we are starving when Mom comes home for lunch. :(
4) Because of #3, we get a small snack for lunch. :)
5) Mom hasn't been letting us visit our friends at the times we are used to. :(
6) Mom didn't come home for lunch and her nap yesterday because she was working on mailing papers. :(
7) Camie got mad and pooped in our room again. :(
8) Camie also got into 4 Cup of Soups that Mom obviously didn't have stored high enough and got styrofoam, noodles and dry powdery stuff all over Mom's bed. :(
9) Mom hasn't taken any new pictures of us. :(
10) We won't leave Mom alone when she comes home. :)
11) Mom has been tired, but can't sleep, so she is vegging a lot and reading a lot (which means not as much time visiting with our friends). :( & :) (lap time)
12) Mom told us she won't be home until realllllllllllly late next Tuesday and Wednesday, and she might not be able to make it home for our lunch nap either. :( :( :(
13) We miss Mom a lot, but are sure glad when she gets home. :)
All in all, we are glad that Mom is back to work because it means more treats, but we miss being able to be aloof because she was around all the time.