So, here are the "rules" of this award:“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.List at least ten honest things about yourself, as well as an Honest Photo...Then, pass it on!"
Since there are currently 5 of us, we are each going to say 2 honest things about ourselves.
1) I love to bang on the bedroom door at night trying to get out and patrol the rest of the house. Mom gets mad at me for doing this because she finds it hard to sleep. (Tavi)
2) After almost 16 years of being an inside only cat, I still try to get outside every chance I get. Mom still gets upset with me about this. I have always only been indoors, but I long to be outside. (Tavi)
3) I am slooooooooooowly starting to trust Mom more. She has been able to run her hand down my back for a few seconds about 10 times now. (Cody)
4) I will tolerate Mom trying to pet me as long as I am getting treats at the same time. I will do almost anything for treats. (Cody)
5) I have been very upset with Gracie and having to go to the V-E-T last week. I have been spending most of the time hiding under the bed. (Miss Jade)
6) When Mom got really concerned about me a couple of days ago, and basically pushed/shoved me out to grab me, I got so upset I pooped on myself again. It did get me a jar of baby food tho. (Miss Jade)
7) I am a bit afraid of the dog that lives here. Mom makes sure she is always between me and her. She barks at Mom and me A LOT! (Camie)
8) I hate using our own yard to got potty. I always want to go to the neighbors' yards. Mom always makes sure that she cleans up after me. (Camie)
9) Gracie doesn't like the Cody cat - me growl and scream at him. Two-legged person get mad when me do that. She says me bullying him. (Gracie)
10) Gracie would be happiest if me had Two-legged thing allllllll to me. Me jealous of Tavi cat, Jay cat and Cody cat. Me doesn't mind Camie cat. (Gracie)
11) I hate when Camie whines in the morning to go out. I am not a morning person and she definately is, and wakes me up way to early on the weekends. (Mom)
12) I don't think I am cut out to be a foster mom to kitties. I am having a hard time trying to find a new home for Gracie - she is/was supposed to only be a foster until I could find a good home for her. I don't know that any home will be good enough, but if she doesn't stop growling/screaming at the others (mostly Cody) I will have to find a new home for her. We are trying feliway and rescue remedy. She only seems to do it when I am around. I think she really is jealous of the others. (Mom)
We are supposed to pass it on to 7 other blogs. We are going to bend the rules a bit, and offer the award to anyone who wants it.