Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stealing Warmth

Mom's shoulder was a bit hurty today, so she brought her heating pad home from work. She put it on the couch by me, plugged it in, and turned it on low. Of course, I had to steal it from her. It was a bit chilly today, so I needed something to keep me warm, and this was wonderful. Mom said she is going to leave it home for us, so I can use it as much as I want.

In other news, I am still a bit depressed without Camie. I have been sleeping in the bathroom in the dirty clothes. I have plenty of other places to sleep, I just feel like sleeping in there for now. I have still been demanding lots of Mom time too. She's pretty good about letting me sleep on her when I want.

Gracie is doing okay, and Cody is still allowing Mom to pet him lots while he eats his treats.

6 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your very own heating pad! how nice. We hope you start feeling better soon. It takes a while to get over loosing a beloved friend.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I love the heating pad. It is hard to loose a friend. It took us a very long time to get over loosing our Georgia. Purrs Tavi.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That heating pad looks like the purrfect pillow.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That looks like a great nap spot. We are sorry you still miss Camie but one day the pain will subside and you will remember her with happiness.

Sparkle said...

That was nice of your human to let you have the heating pad. It takes a while to work through the sadness of losing someone close to you, so take care of yourself (and let your human take care of you too!).

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We are trying hard to catch up visiting! We love our petsafe heating pads (made to be left on all the time unlike the 'human' kind. Even when it's 95 degrees outside, we lay on 'em--of course it's not that hot inside, hahameow!
Here's a link to the kind we have:
http://cozywinters.com/shop/kh-1060.html