Here are the rules: Give this award to at least one blogger who has a woofie as a friend. If they let a woofie blog sometimes, posts information on woofie safety, or just love to cuddle with a woofie of their own, then send this award to them. Make sure you leave a comment on their blog letting them know you are giving them this award and don't forget to link back to the person who gave it to you.
We would like to pass this on to Luxor who has a woofie for a "special friend," Karl at the Cat Realm for starting the NOMSS Friend Challenge, and to Parker, who let her woofie blog a little bit ago. We are hoping she will allow Diamond to blog some more.
Now, on to our TT. We decided to pick our favorite toys that are not supposed to be toys.
- Mom's hair scrunchies (we have a lot of these right now because Mom has much shorter hair)
- The ring to a milk jug (we don't get these very often)
- A piece of a plastic bag tied to a length of fishing line so it looks like a butterfly. (Very similar in popularity to whirly birds)
- Mom's earrings (she doesn't like this one)
- A piece of wrapped hard candy (Mom will sometimes give us these or we fish them out of the candy dish)
- The dogs kibble that Camie noses out of her dish (she likes to share with us)
- Shoe laces and the strings to mom's sweat pants (We don't get the shoe laces very often - Mom wears Birkenstocks almost every day)
- The plastic ring around the cat litter (the thing Mom has to yank off to get in there)
- Plastic zip ties (we steal these from Papa. He likes to zip tie all sorts of stuff)
- Pens (one of our all time favorites)
- Straws (same as the pens)
- Camie's tail (we sometimes try to catch it when she is wagging it - she doesn't mind as long as we don't put the bitey on it)
- Anything that looks interesting and that looks like we probably shouldn't be playing with.