Thirteen things mom did in our room this week:
1. Cleaned up the feather toy.
2. Found our toys.
3. Played with Tiki.
4. Played with Tavi.
5. Played with Cody.
6. Moved the table from the center of the room to the corner by the bookcase.
7. Moved our feeding station to the shelf right above the table.
8. Moved our water and Camie's food station to our room.
9. Gave us temptations.
10. Moved our Gizzy from the chair to the floor in the center of the room.
11. Tested Tiki's blood.
12. Fed us.
13. Gave Tiki his insulin.
Mom decided to move our feeding station to our room so Camie wouldn't get into it as much. She loves to eat our food (we are really good at returning the favor). We used to be fed on top of our cat stand, but Tiki can no longer get to the top. He has trouble jumping up onto things higher than a bed or chair. Anyway, this way, Camie can't get to it, but Tiki can use the chair and then the table to get to the food, and we aren't getting food on her bed. The table is also where Mom sits to test Tiki's blood sugar.