We received these awards earlier this week from our new friends - Skitto, Chayanne, and Peanut. Thank you so much ladies. We are not going to pass them on because we have received these before. Thank you again.
We also were tagged for the 8 random things meme a looooong time ago by Tavi's twin, Vampy Victor. We are sorry it has taken us so long to get to this.
1. When I am out "exploring" at night, and Mom has closed the door with me outside, I knock on the door to get her to let me back in. (Cody)
2. Mom got a new duvet, and I love to sleep on top of it. It is like sleeping in a cloud. (Tavi)
3. I don't bark. I just whine a lot. I whine to let Mom know I want to play with her, I whine to let Mom know I need to go out, and I whine to ask for treats. (Camie)
4. I have super soft furs now. The Mom person says that I feel a lot like a silky, long haired bunny. (Miss Jade)
5. I let Mom know when it is treat time. I sit and stare at the treat jar, and meow...loudly. (Cody)
6. I gave my brother kisses goodbye. (Tavi)
7. I can sniff out chocolate no matter where Mom hides it. Mom says I have been incredibly lucky considering how much I've managed to steal. I have only gotten sick once - when I got into a small back of Semi-sweet chocolate chips. I threw up for a couple of hours and then had runny poops for another couple of hours. (Camie)
8. I have to sleep next to the Mom person on the bed. I won't touch her, but I have to be next to her, except when I have tummy trouble, and then I don't want anyone near me and I hide under the bed. (Miss Jade)