Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Thirteen Plus Two - Bits and Pieces

Tavi here...Mom decided to break us into pieces. Of course, Mom could only get Miss Jade and me because of the no touchy rule with Cody.

My front foot and Miss Jade's front foot - as you can see, Miss Jade has considerable toehawk happening.

My nose and mouth, and Miss Jade's nose and mouth. Mine is a pretty velvety bluish grey and her's is a speckly pinky-brown.

My eye, and Miss Jade's eye. She's got some eye boogers, but mine are a pretty turqoise bluish-green and hers are green with a big brown freckle in the one.

My ear is a greyish white inside and her's is pink. Miss Jade also has a lot more floofy ear hairs than I do.
Our whiskers... Mine are all creamy white - she's got a couple of black ones thrown in. My furs around my whiskers are also a pretty bluish grey and Miss Jades are a nice tabby grey and white.
Our floofs. I am not that floofy and Miss Jade is.

Our back feets. Mine are pinky grey and hers are browny pink with toehawks again. She sure does have a lot of floof.
As you can see, we both have the same parts, but our parts are different.

16 comments:

Slash and Bronzy said...

You all haf such beeoooteeful bits and pieces. I like!

~Slash

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Even though they are different, you both have very pretty bits and pieces.

Parker said...

All of your parts are beautiful!

Daisy said...

Cool close-ups! I especially liked seeing your nose leathers. They are a neat color.

The Creek Cats said...

Different, but equally beautfiul!

Two Greyhound Town said...

The pictures of all of your parts were beautiful! We enjoyed looking at them.

Us4 Cats said...

oooh yay!!!! we loves this kinda pictures. beautiful!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We liked seeing and comparing your cute little noses best!

Anonymous said...

We like your toehawks, Miss Jade! Grayson has them, too! You both have beautiful bits!

Totally Timmy said...

what a neat post!

Jackie said...

oh you're so so beautiful and what great close ups!!

When i take a picture of Puma he looks like a wildcat...lol...that is when I can get a picture of him!!:-))))

Liss said...

That is such a sweet post. I love the shots of you guys.

Just Ducky said...

I like your bits and pieces.

Elin said...

My sis says she wants to kiss your ears!

meowwww!

oxox

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun to compare your parts! You both really are lots different on the outside and very beautiful both of you for your won reasons :))
V-V

Unknown said...

I think your Mom is a funny lady - I mean that in a very good way. It is rare humor that would lead to photo of parts and pieces, and then displayed so beautifully. I just love it.