Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tortie Tuesday

Hi! Me Gracie! Two-legged thing mean to me. She chopped of my clawrs. Me not like it. No pictures of Gracie today because Two-legged thing battery dead. Two-legged thing doesn't know where battery juicer is. Stupid Two-legged thing. Me get lots of toys today tho, and Two-legged thing got Gracie green stuff that make me feel googley. Two-legged thing sprinkled it on cardboard and me rubs and rubs on it, and me make my clawrs sharp again. Me still growls lots at other cats. Two-legged thing got something called flyway that is supposed to make Gracie and other cats get along. Gracie lubs to purrrrrrrrrs on two-legged thing. Bye!

17 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

happy Tortie Tuesday.It's good to hear you got news toys and green stuffs.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Gracie, we're glad that you're enjoying hanging out with the bean. Other kitties can be a bit scary when you're getting to know a new place, so we hope that you'll get used to the other kitties in time. Sounds like you got some great nip!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Parker said...

Green stuff is great!

Elin said...

Happy day to u!

Millie said...

Gracie, I think you are my new hero! If those big kitties are boring, you can come on over to my house and we can play and hang out together.

ZOOLATRY said...

We thinks they'll grow back soon... and then... Get Even!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That green stuff is good isn't it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

HI GRACIE!!!! ME hates getting my claws chopped off too! Come and dance wif us!!!!- Billy

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Green stuff. you are a lucky kitty!
Mom had Dr. hectors kids chop Kirby's off. He was not happy about it, but I was. They was very sharp ans now mine are sharper!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hate getting a pedicure. I have no idea why humans think they are so relaxing!

Daisy said...

I do not like getting my clawrs clipped, either. But getting some of the green stuff makes it all better.

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

Two legged things don't understand that we need our claws, but it is nice when they give us things. Wish there was only postives to all situations; we desire it!

Unknown said...

Isnt catnip da best, Gracie?

Anonymous said...

Getting 'nip afterward is the ONLY good thing about getting one's claws clipped!

Ivan from WMD said...

Let me know if that stuff works. I know someone here who could use it!

Cory said...

A nip and a clip!!! Ha! Welcome to the good life Gracie!

Karen Jo said...

I hope the green stuff made up for the clippy-claws. I am glad that you like hanging out with your human.