The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, since I will be 11 sometime in June, and greyhounds typically start racing between the ages of 18 months and 2 years of age, I was training to run races 10 years ago.
2. Five Things on my to-do list today. Take a walk with Mom, eat breakfast, mess up Mom's bed when I take a nap there, eat dinner, whine at Mom.
3. Three snacks I enjoy. Scooby Snacks, The cat's food, Temptations - They are really good - but really small - they should make them bigger.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Buy Mom a house with a yard big enough for me to run around in. Build a huge no-kill shelter. Educate people on how to take care of their pets. Work to get greyhound racing stopped. Give the rest of the money to Mom to take care of. I would be rich, so I wouldn't have to deal with it.
5. Three of my bad habits. Waking Mom up "way to early" on the weekends, counter surfing and getting into food type things I am not supposed to, trying to steal the cats' food.
6. With the racing greyhound breeder with my mama and my siblings, at various racetracks, in the retired kennel at the racetrack in Tiajuana, Mexico (part of the American Racing Circuit), at my forever home.
7. Five jobs I have had. Money maker (racer), tree hider under (in the retired kennel - its what got me my forever home), being cute, loving the cats, Alarm Clock on the weekend. Mom's never goes off then, so I have to make sure she is up.
I am not going to tag anyone because I am sure that most everyone has participated already.
In tail news, it is still swollen, but I am using the whole tail. I don't want to have to deal with anyone really - I have turned into a grumpy, old man. I have been sleeping in this chair and will love on Mom when she comes to me, but if she picks me up and puts me in her bed, I tend to hop down and go back to my chair. I did sleep with her for about 3 hours last night.