Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sleeping on Saturday & Doodle 3

Well, we did it (sort of). We have a doodle of Camie - done entirely by us on the computer - boy is it a lot harder to do a woofie than a kittie. We hope you like it. If you would like to participate, more information can be found here.
I know we keep telling you we like the PTU, but we thought we would show you further evidence that it is true. Here we both are sleeping in it. It really is a great place to curl up to get away from it all - at least until Mom starts looking for you and disturbs your nap with the flashy box.

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very cool doodle! Nice job. :)

You look very sweet curled up in the PTU. :) Merlin likes to play in the PTU, the silly kitten!

Mickey's Musings said...

Excellent!!! You are very good at doodling :)
PTU's are kinga cozy to sleep in as long as the door stays open ;)
Purrs Mickey

crpitt said...

Cool, I have found a woofie easier to do than a kittie in the past.

I have loved your doodles and I am pleased that you have played along :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a great doodle you all did!

Daisy said...

I think that's a great doodle of Camie!

Chrissie said...

My mom's workin' on a doodle...it's not lookin' too good. You guys look comfy!

Lux said...

That doodle is a really cool one! We like to sleep in our carrying case, too. Especially me. Just in case someone will take me somewhere. I like to be ready.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

What a great doodle of your woofie!!

I'd give my woofies doodles of themselves, but they'd just eat them.

Christine and FAZ said...

You guys must be mad, you should never, never get into the PTU of your own volition. FAZ

Sweets the Cat said...

Lovely doodle! And silly humans with their flashy boxes. They clearly do not value the importance of a good catnap.

Boy said...

You guys wike the PTU???? Geeeesh....

Tyler said...

Oh wonderful doodle of Camie. very artistic.

We like our PTU. It's a great place to hang out.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to your mommy!