1. Cody, willingly going into the PTU - He actually went all the way in and turned around but Mom didn't have her camera close by.
2. Camie likes the ham-micks too. Mom caught her laying her head in one last night, but she moved before Mom could get the camera.
3. Mom has been too tired to help us read our friends blogs much. And we've barely been able to comment at all.
4. Mom has been falling asleep about 4 hours earlier than normal, and then waking up to take her shower, and take Camie out. This wakes her up enough that she can't get right back to sleep which disturbs our sleep.
5. Mom has 3-1/2 more vacation days to use before the end of June - when is she going to stay home and sleep with us?
6. Do you think Mom will get the rest of her stuff moved this weekend so that will mean we will move too?
7. Do you think Mom will go to the store tomorrow to buy more Temptations? Her Cody training is using them all up.
8. Why can't Mom stay awake longer than about 20 minutes when she comes home in the evening?
9. What is Papa going to do when he needs a cat or dog to pet?
10. If we are fussy enough with our food, will Mom continue to get us different kinds of food to try?
11. If we purr loud enough, and cry enough will Mom open up a special can of Fancy Feast for us for a midnight snack?
12. Do you think anyone will notice if we stop our list here?