I have been tagged for the 7 things meme by Sparky Fuzzypants. I have decided to turn it into a Thirsday Thirteen.
The rules of this Meme are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random kitties at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each one know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- As most of you know, I am a scaredy kitty. Because of this, I haven't been to the vet since I was about 6 months old, because no one can catch me.
- I love to snuggle with my brothers.
- I LOVE temptations.
- I have a special blanket that I like to knead on and suckle. I work one of the strings of the blanket out and suck on it.
- I can tell the difference in colors. I will only knead and suckle on a dark colored blanket (blue or green). Mom also has a pink one that I refuse to go near.
- I am very loud and demanding when I want food or treats.
- I was my first Mom's Mother's Day Gift to herself.
- I used to have a sister named Dharma that went to live with Mom's nephew when his Grammie (my first mom) died. She went there to help him get over his grief.
- I like to play with toys where I don't have to get close to anyone. I will play with wand toys if they are long enough, or by myself.
- I think the red dot game is a bunch of hype. We all know that it is the beans with a light in their hands. We will stare at it for a few minutes, then look at the beans with an expression of "You have got to be kidding me," and then we walk away.
- Mom says I have very pretty golden green eyes.
- Even though I am a short haired cat, I am very floofy. My furs don't lie flat against my body. They always look like I am scared (at least when anyone has seen me).
- One of my nicknames is Ghost Kitty because my Papa, Mom's nephew and Mom are the only ones who have ever seen me. I am very good at hiding. We had a house sitter once for a week, and she never once saw me (and she was staying at the house).
Wow - that was fun. Thanks for tagging me Sparky Fuzzypants.
We didn't tag anyone before, so this time, we are going to tag:
and our own Camie - Tiki and Tavi have been tagged again, so they will be doing theirs tomorrow.