Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Cody


I have been tagged for the 7 things meme by Sparky Fuzzypants. I have decided to turn it into a Thirsday Thirteen.
The rules of this Meme are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random kitties at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each one know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  1. As most of you know, I am a scaredy kitty. Because of this, I haven't been to the vet since I was about 6 months old, because no one can catch me.

  2. I love to snuggle with my brothers.

  3. I LOVE temptations.



  4. I have a special blanket that I like to knead on and suckle. I work one of the strings of the blanket out and suck on it.

  5. I can tell the difference in colors. I will only knead and suckle on a dark colored blanket (blue or green). Mom also has a pink one that I refuse to go near.

  6. I am very loud and demanding when I want food or treats.

  7. I was my first Mom's Mother's Day Gift to herself.

  8. I used to have a sister named Dharma that went to live with Mom's nephew when his Grammie (my first mom) died. She went there to help him get over his grief.

  9. I like to play with toys where I don't have to get close to anyone. I will play with wand toys if they are long enough, or by myself.

  10. I think the red dot game is a bunch of hype. We all know that it is the beans with a light in their hands. We will stare at it for a few minutes, then look at the beans with an expression of "You have got to be kidding me," and then we walk away.

  11. Mom says I have very pretty golden green eyes.

  12. Even though I am a short haired cat, I am very floofy. My furs don't lie flat against my body. They always look like I am scared (at least when anyone has seen me).
  13. One of my nicknames is Ghost Kitty because my Papa, Mom's nephew and Mom are the only ones who have ever seen me. I am very good at hiding. We had a house sitter once for a week, and she never once saw me (and she was staying at the house).

Wow - that was fun. Thanks for tagging me Sparky Fuzzypants.

We didn't tag anyone before, so this time, we are going to tag:





and our own Camie - Tiki and Tavi have been tagged again, so they will be doing theirs tomorrow.

14 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Cody,

I am very happy to see today's T13, in order to learn more about you~!!!!

I am scared as well when I was very little, now is a little bit better, but not really better, hehehehe~!!!!

You are really a very beautiful kitty for sure.

Purr,
Adan

Parker said...

Cody, you are such a pretty gal! Maybe someday you won't be so shy!

Daisy said...

You do have a very plush looking coat! I love the Temptations, too.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Cody, I hide like that too. No one except immediate family ever sees me!

Gemini

Jan Price said...

Cody,

We're glad to learn more about you. Those were interesting facts about you.

It's hard to keep up with all the fun blogs, so it's easy to miss a post. We just posted the 7 things meme the other day but you were crafty and only tagged 3 of us, so we - Buddy, Samaritan and Merci - can't wiggle out of it. :)

We'll get it posted in a couple of days. Thanks for tagging us.

jans funny farm

Tybalt said...

You are a ghost kitty? Wow! That is some skill!

I enjoyed reading your list and learning more about you. You are certainly one special and talented kitty!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We enjoyed learning more about you! Dragonheart loves to chase the red dot, although he knows where it comes from. When he wants to chase the red dot, it knocks the laser pointer off of mom's desk.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Cody, it's nice to see you and learn more about you. Tem-tay-shuns are DA BOMB. But I LOVES the red dot game. MUST. KILL. RED. DOT. yeah, I know where it comes from because I will pick it up off the table and bring it to mommy when I want to play. But I just cannot resist it I will spin in circles until I fall over.
Miles

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It is great learning more about you Cody. I hope you become a less scaredy kitty soon!

The Furry Fighter said...

thank you for the tag! i will help Castle do that over the weekend cos Meowmie was busy tonight declaring an award I received! :)

my Bean had a cat who Came Before who absolutely loved sucking blankets - she was called Weeble and was an ex-feral cat who Meowmie had to house when Weeble was only 6 weeks old. Weeble was a vewry loving cat and almost puppy like in her devotion to my Bean - veru strage for an ex-feral!

i know what you mean bout the red dot game - i am like that with almost every toy except my stripey tail toy!

xxx

MaoMao said...

Cody, you are a furry purretty and sweet kitty! And yur blue blankie looks so wunnerful.

And hehe, I am loud and demanding when I want foodies and treats, too! I say MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Cody, you sound like such a sweetie kitty girl! Over time, you will become less scared. And I enjoyed reading your post and learning more about you!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Karen Jo said...

Cody, you sound like such a sweet kitty. I hope you become less shy in time. Your blue blankie looks very comfy.

Tyler said...

Ah Cody,
It is sad to read about how shy you are. But it is good that you receive love from your brothers. What do you think of Camie? Is she scary too? I have a kitten sister who shies away from Mom's hand and being pet. But during play time she's been sitting on Mom's lap. She like to push Mom's legs apart and scrunch down and catch the wand toys from her hiding spot. She's really silly. And this morning, after Cookie was hissing at some kitty, Sophie ran up to Mom and placed her front paws onto her forlegs. It was really cute. It was as if she were saying, "Help. I don't understand why the big cat is upset! Save me!"