Sunday, September 14, 2008

Begging for Treats

Wow, Mama put up my picture again. It isn't often that I get to blog twice so close together. Here I am begging for treats. Mama filled up my treat jar last night. Tiki and Tavi don't seem to like Temptations as much anymore, but they do like Greenies. Mama says they have to be "in the mood" for treats. Me...I'm never not in the mood. Miss Jade is a lot like me in that she also loves treats anytime, anywhere, but Mama doesn't let her have too many, because of her tummy troubles. We hope you all have a restful Sunday.

8 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

We're with you Cody... Treats anytime, Treats all the time.

Anonymous said...

We are split, Gandalf says treats all the time, Grayson says treats when I'm in the mood.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Definitely treats any time for me, specially Greenies. We have nearly run out but mum has got them on her shopping list when they go on their cruise next month. Flynn doesn't like Greenies as much as me thank goodness.

The Florida Furkids said...

We don't like greenies, but we love temptations!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

I agree with you, Cody. I am ready for treats anyday, anytime, anywhere!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Treats are always good.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Mommy says that you have the biggest, cutest eyes, Codie.

I left an award for Tiki, Tavi and you at my blog. We just got caught up with your blog and didn't realize that you have a Miss Jade in the family now, so I hope Miss Jade will accept the award too.

I was laughing so hard at the fact that the daily baths end up in wrestling matches.

Lux said...

No one could resist that face! Have a happy day ...