Friday, December 19, 2008

Formerly Feral Friday

We want to apologize for not visiting much the last two days. Wednesday night, mom crocheted some and then fell asleep early, and last night, she was helping us by being our typist in The Meezer's chat room. We really enjoyed chatting with everyone. We also found out some great news. The Cats Stephens are moving to our town. It is amazing because there are lots of towns around us - We can travel from Ventura to Irvine and from the coast to Riverside and move from one town to another without seeing a break (about 4 hours North to South, and about 3 hours East to West) and they are moving to OUR town. They will only be about 4 or 5 blocks from us to begin with. We are absolutely amazed. We will have blogging friends right here. We have friends that are close to us, but not this close. (Can you tell we are excited?!?!)

We also want to apologize for not posting a picture of the finished afghan like we promised. Mom hasn't finished it yet. She was too busy helping us with out typing last night to finish it. She didn't do any crocheting at all. She will however finish it today. She is getting off work early and going to visit her sci-fi friend and will finish it over there.

In other news, do you see the prettiness under me??? That is mom's new expensive down duvet and duvet cover. She got the duvet for her birthday. I almost got in trouble the other night. I had some tummy trouble and at 2:00 am I moved from the litter box to Mom's bed and realized I wasn't done yet. I am embarrassed to admit this, but I pooped on her bed. Fortunately, Mom caught me before I finished and was able to stop the poop from soaking thru the cover. She was able to clean it up and throw the cover in the washer right away, so nothing got ruined. I was very lucky in more ways than one...I didn't ruin her brand new birthday present and I didn't get yelled at. Mom just asked me if I was okay and did I need to go back to the box to finish. Considering the time and what happened, she was very nice to me and didn't yell.

17 comments:

Parker said...

Such great news! It's great to have close-by friends!
You have a good mama, accidents happen!

The Creek Cats said...

Hi Miss Jade, you are looking lovely today! That is furry exciting news that you will have blogging friends so near by. Wow!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Hello Jade,
Just wanted to let you know that Joba is back ... and, although he (Joba) took a "big loss", Jeter has not come home yet. We're hoping he comes home before the snow we're expecting.
Thank you for your concern ... and ... I'm sorry to hear about your "little accident." It's a beautiful duvet ... and your mom is kind and understanding.
Sincerely,
Mickey

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Jade
I had that problem last week and so I understand how you felt. It's no fun when your tummy is all upset, poor Momma had to get up out of bed and clean up after me. She didn't fuss at me or anything. She knows I can't help it sometimes...

Purrs
Abby
Pee Sss
That is wonderful news about the Cat Stephens movin so close by to you...

Daisy said...

Just a few blocks away?! Wow, it really is a small world.

Jimmy Joe said...

You have a very kind and understanding momma, Miss Jade. I hope you are feeling better now! I can't wait to see your finished afghan. My momma has no talents like that.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

meemsnyc said...

Ooooh, that is a nice duvet. Looks comfy soft.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We love snuggling on our duvet. We have had to wash ours because of Georgia accidents (mostly vomit) and they wash up better than we thought.

How exciting to have cat friends moving so close!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so very exciting a furry furiend moving so close!~ :) It is always great to have people that understand our well catiness (but in a good way!) hehe

Ohh your Mommas doona looks very nice! And your Momma is a sweetie for not getting mad at you, it is good they understand that we do not mean to do things :))

v-V

Leslie said...

Hi guys! Big hugs and waves from the topcatrules girls, and Merry Christmas!

From Tigger and Trixie and Pyewacket. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's really exciting news to have a blogging friend living close by! It's fun to get together and talk about all of the blogs when you see them.

So sorry to hear you weren't feeling well.

Boy n Beethoven said...

Wow! Gweat news! I wish there were some fwiends cwose to us too!

Boy

Just Ducky said...

Mum never gets mad when I yak up. It happens, she will deal with it. I haven't had a litterbox failure yet however.

Cory said...

It's awesome to have mom's that understand these things...that's why my mom makes sure everything in the house is washable!

Karen Jo said...

That duvet looks very comfy, Miss Jade. I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but glad that your Mom was able to fix everything up and that she took it all in her stride. It's great that the Cats Stephens are going to move so close to you.

Anonymous said...

Have blogging buddies so close is pawesome!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is exciting that you will soon have blogging furrends living close by.
We hope your tummy is feeling better again. Your mum knows you get tummy troubles and that you couldn't help it. That's why she wasn't mad at you.