Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meezer Rule Wednesday


My rule for today is to take advantage of a Mom going to bed early. See my mom usually goes to bed at about 2:00 in the morning and gets up to get ready for work at 6:00 am. That doesn't give me very much cuddle time, but Mom was tired last night, and decided to go to bed at midnight. So, instead of making her take a new picture, I decided to let her post an old picture of me and then go to sleep. Here I am taking advantage of Camie's water bowl. As you can see, it's just the right heighth. I think this was before we got our fountain (which hasn't been set up again). Mom said she would take a new picture since my 16th birthday is tomorrow. It is going to be a little bit sad since this is the first time I will be celebrating without my brother.

10 comments:

Whitey said...

Your Mom typically only gets 4 hours sleep? Mom would be quite, ummm.... what's the word? Oh, never mind. It is on the bad word list.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum thought she was bad enough with 5 1/2 hours sleep a night! If she had only 4 she would be the same bad word as Whitey was thinking.

Unknown said...

Thanks fur the reminder...our momma cleaned our fountain and hasn't put it back fur us yet!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Our mom would be grouchy on that little sleep. But Dad doesn't sleep much. We like that water bowl. We will be back for your birthday!

Noll's Nip said...

4 hours sleep is amazing! I could never do that.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human could never exist on that kind of short sleep! I can't wait to see what you get for your birthday. Sweet Sixteen is a wonderful one!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Our Meowm would be a zombie if that is all the sleep she got. Plus we would really miss snuggling with her!

Daisy said...

My Mommie would be very cranky on only four hours of sleep! You were very good to let her get more sleep instead of taking photos. I hope you will have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

Ivan from WMD said...

Yep, my mom would be horrible to live with with four hours of sleep. We'd have to run away from home! It was sweet of you to let your mom get a little extra, Tavi.

Baby Patches said...

OMC! Momma can't survives wif out 8 hours at least! Your momma sounds likes super momma! hehehe

Me is not sures if I has been here before but its nice to meets all of you and I hopes to gets to knows you more. I is goings to adds you to my cats who blog so I can comes visit.

I heards you mights be interested in getting some Plague Ratsies! Comes on by and if you gets some lets us knows by putting your blog name in da comments box.