Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Toys

A couple of weeks ago, Cody and his mom had a contest to win a coupon for a free bag of Innova food. We won, and the package came today. Inside was more than just a free coupon. We got two mousies, a nice note, and a bumper sticker. The note said that the pink mousie was just for me. I LOVE it. I've been playing with it off and on all evening.

As you can see, Mom let me check out both mousies (and her computer mousie too), but I went straight for my pink mousie.


I think she needs a name - will you help me name her?

In other news, the "M" word has been mentioned again. Mom lost her job at the end of April and was doing substitute work for the school district, but there isn't any work in the summer, so Mom has been doing some work from home. Unfortunately, the company that Mom was doing work for seems to have gone belly up also, and they still owe Mom for 3 weeks of work. So, we are going to be moving back in with Papa by the end of the month. I've never lived there before, so I'm a little scared. Cody says that Papa is nice and that I will like it there. He also says there will be lots more room, and a tower that I can play on. So, I guess it won't be so bad.

10 comments:

Cassy said...

Congratulations! the pink mousie looks so girly. Good for you.

Cassy from Best Way To Learn Guitar

Sparkle said...

Pink mousies are the best! They are also my favorite. I hope you like your new home - let us know what you think!

Unknown said...

Moving isn't so bad. We've done it lots. The best part is that we get to play in all the cardboard boxes and annoy the humans while we do it!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! Cool mousies! Our purrs for your move and that your Momma finds a good job again.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Pink mousies were always Sweet Praline's favorite and Truffle and Beignet were playing with one this week when I visited.

I wish you the best as you face life's challenges.

Mom Paula

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

YAY!!! We are so glad your package arrived safe and sound and are THRILLED that you love your pink mousie!

I think you should just name her "Pink!" MOL!

So sorry about the "M" word. Boy does my Mom ever understand about losing your job. She sends hugs and wants you to know that moving really isn't that bad!

((((hugs))))

Love, Cody

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh those are nice Mousies you can called them PM (for pink mousies)!
Oh dear not the "M" word, well it does sound like it will be a good "M" and most impawtantly you'll all be together.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Sasha said...

the pink mousie is pretty. I hope you will like the new place. It is difficult to adjust to moving, but it sounds good to have a tower. I hope your Mom gets some work soon, though, as I expect she prefers to be independent.

The Meezers or Billy said...

cool mousie! we's sorry about the M werd. that stinks!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We are behind in visiting and have finally got to the C's in our blogroll! We are sorry to hear about your mom and while it's scary, it sounds like you have a loving place to call home until your mom finds work again. It is scary, for both cats and humans alike. Seems like most of us are just living paycheck to paycheck and hoping nothing bad happens...