Friday, October 28, 2011

Formerly Feral Friday

 Hi - it's me Cody - I came out of hiding because Mom said she would let me post instead of the evil Gracie.  This is where I like to eat.  Mom was feeding me under the table I'm mostly hiding under, but she is trying to make me feel more comfortable coming out into the rest of the house.  I kind of like my little clubhouse under and behind the couch (except when Gracie tries to break in).  Mom put my litterbox on the other side of the cat tree, so I don't have to bother with the evil menace that calls herself Gracie.

 This picture is of the Evil Intruder Kitty (EIK) that has decided the lounge outside is a good place to nap.  Mom has seen EIK up there a couple of times.  Mom isn't feeding it or taking care of it in anyway because we think it might have a home.  It looks very well fed.  Mom thinks it likes the lounge because it is really warm there because of the big bathtub there - it reflects the sun.

Actually - we don't know if EIK is evil or not.  Gracie doesn't seem bothered by her/him - and s/he has been back there quite a few times that Mom has seen.

Mom says I have to show this picture too since Gracie is also kindof F.F.  Gracie is finally leaving me alone - right before this, she had been playing with the wand toy you see in the picture.  I was trying to play with it, but she broke into my clubhouse, so I had to hide.  Mom stopped playing with me so Gracie would leave me alone.    

We hope everyone has a great weekend.

11 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hello! There you are!

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Cody! Nice to see you. Want to know a secret? My mom sometimes wishes she has a little clubhouse to hide in! She's too big to take over any of our favorite places, though.

Sparkle said...

Cody, you are lucky - we don't really have any space to ourselves here!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Cody we are glad you are coming out just a little. YOU are such a cutie and we are sure everything will work out with Gracie.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you learn to get along with Gracie!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hi Cody!

The nerve of that kitty making itself at home on your patio! Geeze!!!

Have a great weekend!

Love from "the other Cody"

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my goodness. How dare that kitty lay on your lounge in your yard?? Evil or no that is just wrong.

I'm glad you're having a break from Grace for a while. Sometimes it is hard to have a sibling...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Its nice ta have a special place Cody! We each do here too.

HH and The Boys said...

Thanks you so much for participating in the comment-a-thon. Happy Halloween to you.

pawhugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

Oui Oui said...

Happy Halloween! I wanted to thank you for visiting and wishing me a Happy Purthday! It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you again!
Puurs, Mica Minnie Moo

Two Greyhound Town said...

Hi Cody!

You have such a cool place to hide. I hope you come out and talk to us more often. You sure are a handsome guy!